Saint Joseph’s University American Marketing Association
- March 4th- Superbowl, Social Media & Sports
- March 6th- Guest Speaker: Matthew Missimer Northwestern Mutual (Rescheduled)
- March 10-16th - SJU Spring Break
- March 20th - Co-Sponsored event with Her Campus SJU featuring CEO of AboutOne Inc.
- March 26th- Landmark Fundraiser
- March 27th- Mandatory Meeting & Guest Speaker: Kevin Connor of Modern Strategic Branding and Communications
- April 1st - Guest Speaker: Lou Perseghin of ChatterBlast Media
- April 6th- Adoptions from the Heart 5k
- April 10-13th - AMA Conference
- April 15th- Final Meeting of the Semester & Guest Speaker: Martin Weinberg of eCity Interactive
How to Join
Joining the SJU AMA will provide you with unique opportunities to gain experience, learn more about the industry and professional development and provide you unique connections with industry professionals and leaders. Joining is easy! Click here to find out more!
AMA Take 5
The American Marketing Association International Collegiate Conference runs an annual Case Competition that all schools with AMA chapters are invited to participate in. Teams competing have direct interaction with the brand chosen. This year, the topic for the competition is Hershey’s Take 5 candy bars!