Saint Joseph’s University American Marketing Association
- September 16th- First Meeting & Guest Speaker Tim Davis
- October 6th- Guest Speaker Chris Malone & Book Signing
- October 7th- Co-Sponsored Starbucks Case Study with FMA
- October 8th- Marketing Professional Panel Dinner
(Joseph Mastrangelo of Masthead Marketing)
(Denise Zimmerman: President of NetPlus
(Ed Harris: VP of Marketing for Montgomery County)
(Charles L. Carfagno: COO and Exec VP at MediaMark Spotlight, Inc)
- October 9th- Guest Speaker Jessica Scott: CEO of Jessica Scott Marketing & Events
- October 10th- SJU AMA Bake Sale!
- October 28th- General Meeting & Guest Speaker Rose Hamilton of Pet360
- November 11th-General Meeting & Guest Speaker Alyssa Aaron of Northwestern Mutual
- December 2nd- General Meeting & Guest Speaker Kristen Marcell of SmartMark Communications
How to Join
Joining the SJU AMA will provide you with unique opportunities to gain experience, learn more about the industry and professional development and provide you unique connections with industry professionals and leaders. Joining is easy! Click here to find out more!
The American Marketing Association International Collegiate Conference runs an annual Case Competition that all schools with AMA chapters are invited to participate in. Teams competing have direct interaction with the brand chosen. This year, the brand for the competition is Vitaminwater!