Marketing Week 2015:
- October 19th – #AMAzing Ad Agencies of Philadelphia Panel with representatives from several Philadelphia based ad agencies
- October 20th – Lilly Pulitzer Consumer Loyalty Panel with Eleni McCready and Kristen Gilligan
- October 21st – Philadelphia Union: Kicking it in Marketing with Ashley Dabb, VP of Union Marketing & Communications
- October 22nd – Haub to Hulu Case Activity and Discussion with Steve Dorn and Hulu representatives
- October 23rd – #AMAzing Marketer of the Year and Career Development “Networking for Success” Luncheon
How to Join
Joining the SJU AMA will provide you with unique opportunities to gain experience, learn more about the industry and professional development and provide you unique connections with industry professionals and leaders. Joining is easy! Click here to find out more!
AMA Case Competition
The American Marketing Association International Collegiate Conference runs an annual Case Competition that all schools with AMA chapters are invited to participate in. Teams competing have direct interaction with the brand chosen. This year, the brand for the competition is the Hershey Company’s Ice Breakers!