Attention Marketing majors: Reed Elsevier in Center City, Philadelphia has an open Email Marketing Coordinator position ready to be filled ASAP! Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager of Campaign Operations B2C team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will implement marketing automation branching logic, execute campaigns, host webinars, and process leads in support of B2B marketing efforts for Elsevier Clinical Solutions products. The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will be an experienced professional in interactive marketing and campaign automation, collaborating with product marketing team associates to create, launch, and optimize digital campaigns through the Adobe Campaign platform.
• Consult with product marketing teams to understand overall business objectives, and identify campaign requirements and success metrics.
• Development and deployment of campaigns, interfacing between marketing teams, vendors and agencies to identify, understand and communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
• Gather, maintain and track creative assets
• Upload and QA creative executions prior to launch.
• Monitor and troubleshoot campaign creative post-launch
• Communicate key campaign milestones, progress/delivery status and manage expectations
• Identify potential delivery risks and communicate/propose solutions
• Perform technical development tasks, including:
• Create/edit HTML and CSS templates
• QC customer targeting and list segmentation
• Stay current with new media technology, trends in B2C content marketing and email best practices
• Serve as a project manager for a series of programs and effectively utilize the appropriate task management solutions.
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, IT, mathematics, or other related subject area
• 1-3 years of work experience in a digital marketing, online marketing, interactive marketing or eChannel marketing role
• Technical experience with marketing automation tools (Adobe Campaign, Pardot, Marketo, etc.), CRM systems (SalesForce Siebel, etc.), and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
• Experience in delivering complex automated campaigns in support of product launches, content marketing and lead nurturing.
• Strong time-management and project prioritization skills, with a track record of delivering complex programs on time
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on collaboration and project management
Building and deploying B2C marketing emails – surveys, conference notices
Using Adobe Campaign
Using/Building query logic
Putting queries into databases to build mailing list
Schedule and deploy 300 messages monthly
HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
Someone who can think critically while doing a step-by-step process.
Strong communications skills – interact with marketing managers
Look at work order created by manager
Build Query logic
Wait for QC
Get creative/update and personalize for specific message
Once set – Schedule/Deploy email
Mark off step by step
If interested in the position, please contact Elise Knezo at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any supporting documents you feel would show you are qualified for the job.