Hi my name is Alison Markmann! I am a rising senior from Lancaster, PA and I am studying finance and accounting. I am interning for Johnson and Johnson this summer and hope to pursue a career in finance after I graduate. I am an only child, I love to run, and my favorite animals are dogs and horses. I joined Big Brothers Big Sisters because I have always wanted to be a big sister and I love getting to mentor and spend time with my little each week at the Boys and Girls Club!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would love to travel almost anywhere! I went to Ecuador this past winter and would love to get back to South America. I have also always wanted to see Australia!
2. What is the most important item on your bucket list? To see as many countries as possible and go to all 50 states.
3. What is your favorite movie? The Princess Bride, with James Bond movies being a close second
Hi! My name is Courtney Nabua and I am a rising senior majoring in biology. I’ve been matched with my Little since the spring of my sophomore year and I’ve loved every minute of it! In my spare time (when I do have spare time) I love going into the city to try different restaurants and grocery shopping at Trader Joes.
1. What is your favorite movie? “School of Rock”, “Now You See Me”, and “Get Smart”, are my favorite movies!
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would honestly love going anywhere out of the country because I’ve actually never been out of the United States.
3. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be? Luke Bryan!