*Review this entire page prior to applying for Weekly Service!
*Required info session for new volunteers and application for all volunteers is at the bottom of this page*
By applying, you are choosing to...
- Each volunteer chooses one of our community partners.
- Serve with that community partner once a week for 10 weeks.
- A 1-3 hour commitment depending on your community partner.
- Each volunteer chooses a time that best fits their schedule.
- Biweekly reflections last for ~45 minutes and happen 3 times a semester.
- These spaces are an opportunity to think more about why service is needed, and to discern more about what is our role in society as volunteers.
- Each reflection has a "call to action" that encourages students to be engaged citizens.
- Some examples are signing petitions, and writing to a senator, about a social issue that affects one of our community partners.