Pay Equity Bake Sale: December 12th (7 pm – 9 pm) in the Library Atrium.
WLI encourages and empowers students who identify as women to be leaders wherever they may find themselves. We promote a safe gender-inclusive environment that fosters conversations about feminist issues. The initiative identifies and mentors female students who want to take an active leadership role. WLI members have the opportunity to plan events, coordinate guest speaker engagements, and attend conferences and workshops that focus on the importance of women in leadership positions.
- Practice leadership skills, with an academic focus
- Network with peer and professional leaders on and off campus
- Learn about the importance of women in both the public and private sectors
- Analyze the theoretical, empirical, and practical implications of women’s leadership
- Prepare other female students to lead
- Promote gender parity
- Develop a working knowledge of feminist identities